如何更新 Your 十博体育客户端 Certification
Here’s everything you need to know to renew your 十博体育客户端 certification.
学习 About the Continuing Education (CE) Program
- Renewal Cycle: Your certification expires three years from the date you earn it and must be renewed before that expiration date. If you don’t know your expiration date, 登录 在这里.
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs): Each certification requires a certain number of CEUs for renewal. You earn CEUs by completing approved activities.
- Continuing Education Fees: CE fees are required for renewal and must be paid prior to submitting CEUs unless you renew by earning a qualifying higher-level 十博体育客户端 certification or passing CertMaster CE.
- Multiple 十博体育客户端 Certification Renewal: If you hold more than one 十博体育客户端 certification, you only need to meet the renewal requirements for your highest-level certification. When you renew your highest-level certification, your lower-level 十博体育客户端 certifications will automatically renew as well.
Choose Your Renewal Path
- Renew with Multiple Activities: Alternatively, you can complete a combination of activities to earn the number of CEUs you need to renew your 十博体育客户端 certification.
Submit Your Completed Activities
- Manual Submissions: In most cases, you’ll need to 登录to your certification account to submit your completed activities and receive CEUs.
- Automated Submissions: When you complete one of the following activities, 十博体育客户端 automatically renews your certification: